Arrested development? Feel like your performance has plateaued? Perhaps peer feedback is just not cutting it anymore… You probably need a supervisor. Tammy Turner, MCC discusses the differences between supervision and mentoring, coaching and psychology and how supervisor can really help boost your game. The game is changing, the industry is becoming a profession and part of the brave new world is coaching supervision.
Broadcast date: 21st November, 2014
1. Tammy’s website is developingcoaching.com.au
2. APS 4th International congress
3. Peter Hawkins model bathconsultancy.co.uk
4. The ICF Coaching Supervision definition
5. ICF Coach Talk Series #3 “Great Coaches Never Stop Learning”
6. Taster events at reciprocoach.com
7. A Great book on the subject: “Coaching And Mentoring Supervision: Theory And Practice: The complete guide.” By Bachkirova, T. Jackson, P. & Clutterbuck, D.
7. Frazer Holmes offers Coach Mentoring
8. Tatiana Bochkirova (quoted in the podcast) from Oxford Brooks
9. Places you can find a coaching supervisor:
Robert is an expert in the science of human behaviour and performance enhancement with a passion for neurology, leadership and the psychology of potential. He believes it is important to bring hard science to coaching, and that coaching practices be evidence based and research backed. Robert is a founding partner at Frazer, Holmes Coaching and current Director of Brand and Marketing for the International Coach Federation Australasia (ICFA). Robert is a professionally certified coach (PCC) with over 20 years of business experience and an ICF Accredited Mentor Coach. He is an Associate at the National Speaker's Association, a member of the Coaching Psychology interest group at the APS, a certified Action Learning Coach, a Member of the Australian Institute of Management Consultants.